HAPPY BIRTHDAYS

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAYS! yes, plural
to this summer babe on the left & my brother

I love this little lady, I never knew how wonderful being an aunt truly is
her sweet personality is truly the best & watching her grow up is so rewarding
I know she will grow up to be a beautiful woman that will continue to bring so much joy into our lives

And my brother, i'm sure posting a picture of you in a swimsuit eating a popsicle isn't as cute as these two
 but with that aside  I hope you have a very happy birthday & i'm so thankful that
you are so close to us ... especially when I call you up to help with our house 
or  when mike needs a little guy time.

happy birthdays!!


1 comment:

  1. She is lucky to have such fun, creative, spoiling aunts in her life!! how is she 5 already!!???

    ReplyDelete