DONUT PARTY.

Monday, March 17, 2014



hello! this week I've teamed up the wonderfully creative Sarah from Confetti Sunshine
We decided to put together a donut party & she created some of the CUTEST, donut party printables!
This week We'll be sharing our ideas! But seriously go check out her adorable party she put together!
I'm still dying over all the details & go print those donuts & enjoy a donut party!
p.s. you can just have a party for no reason, it's totally fine!

Here's the first project I did, I printed off Sara's Invites  and created a donut party invite box.
The box includes donut confetti that I made from the 1" donut printables & Tissue paper cut into circles, with a 1" circle punch.
I also packaged up straws, donuts flag from the printables and a few homemade donuts.

Invitation Box:
Invites via Confetti Sunshine
Craft Box
Homemade confetti from printables
Mini Donuts
Straws
Flags from printables
Dollar Party Blowers (revamped)





I created the donut party blowers but just taking a party blower that I picked up in the dollar section,
and recovered it with blue paper & printed an adorable donut from Sara's printables and attached it.
Voila, one festive party blower that is cheap & now matched your decore!


Stay tuned because we'll be sharing more!


1 comment:

  1. Is there any way to get ahold of these free printables anymore? The links don't work and they would be perfect for my daughter's upcoming donut party we are planning! Thx! Amanda

    ReplyDelete