BABY GEMMA.

Tuesday, May 20, 2014


 Welcome baby Gemma Nichole.

We got to meet the sweetest baby Gemma,
we are smitten, we just absolutely love her!
and loved welcoming her into this crazy family
My darling sister has the cutest babies, I swear they are PERFECT!

I got to go down and take new born photos of that sweet babe,
And although she was a over them for the most part,
this sweet picture captures it all, so exhausting!
because being a newborn is tiring, ya know?

I'm sharing tips over at  Mom's Best Network
on how to take simple easy newborn pictures.
Head over there to read the WHOLE sha-bang.

ps you maybe need to invest in a "real camera"
but trust me it's worth it, if i cant learn how to use it
YOU CAN TO!

Mom's Best Network tutorial + tips Over here!





No comments:

Post a Comment