FIREWORK CONFETTI POPPERS.

Thursday, July 3, 2014





I'm over at Mom's Best sharing these confetti poppers!
These are so fun for the kiddos, heck for adults too, let's be serious.
All you have to do is push and confetti flied everywhere, I think these are a new must at our house.

I have to admit I love fire works, but hate lighting them off
Or even pulling the string to those scary confetti shooters, just the anticipation kills me,
So I think these will be just before for adults and kids.

The husband and I will be celebrating with dinner, and firework watching,
since he already tried to kill him self this year but a foundation shell firework 
blowing up right next to him, sooooo scary! So we will be watching this weekend instead.

Happy 4th of July weekend! 
Enjoy family friends & delicious food.



3 comments: