VEGGIE SUSHI ROLLS.

Sunday, July 13, 2014







Are you sick of the food posts yet?
Ah I'm terrribly sorry, I've been spending a lot of time in the kitchen since whole 30.
Which might I add ended today, wahoo!

So if your doing Whole 30 or paleo, add everything but the cream cheese to these.
Here's what I did to make these yummy little fun "sushi" veggie rolls.
I sliced up (all from my little garden) thin carrots, cucumber, applegate herb turkey breats,
cream cheese, and ran cucumbers vertically through our Madelon

I dried the cucumber with paper towels to ring out any excess water,
Than I added my veggies to the cucumber, rolled them up, & stuck a tooth pick in the back,
To help secure them, easy as that! Next time I'll add avocado!

These would make the perfect appetizers for a fun party of event,
or a fun way to get little kiddos to eat their veggies!

Ingredients:
Cucumber
Carrots
Cream Cheese
Applegate Turkey

Directions: Slice, roll, enjoy!


 



 

1 comment:

  1. Kathiroll is one of my favourites! Yours looks great :) I make it often as i never manage to set paneer properly and get a crumbled one, making it perfect for this! chowringhee kathi roll

    ReplyDelete