SPPPOOOOKY MANTLE.

Tuesday, September 30, 2014



So it all started with just hanging a fall wreath on our door..
Than this happened, my oh my, seriously I can't help my self.
I decorate too early for holidays & people look at me like seriously?
I just can't help my self! It's an addiction, my mom loved holidays growing up,
So naturally I have that love and instinct born into me.....
infact....she's already listing to Christmas music

This little DIY halloween banner is over at Mom's Best
Plus believe it or not, I made that mirror, here's the real thing via Serena & Lilly
Beautiful huh? I know I instantly feel inlove, but after reading Sarah's tutorial on her mirror
I had to try it! I'm going to be honest it was a TON of work but worth it!



I picked up those little bats at target, DIY'd the mirror follow Sarah's tutorial, pumpkins via target, banner tutorial over at Mom's Best, spider pumpkin DIY inspiration via here


No comments:

Post a Comment