CHRISTMAS COOKIE PARTY PREP.

Wednesday, December 3, 2014



  




There's a little cookie decorating party prep going on around here.
My sweet little nieces are coming up for the Christmas weekend so lets party!
I will be sharing this photo over at Mom's Best, as usual, you can see all the details there,
I want the little girls to have lots of options, toppers, cupcakes, cutter cookies,
sprinkles, lots of frosting, little boxes and strings to put it all together in.

My sweet husband also bought me a new cricut explore, holy moly,
where has this been all my life? I'm not sure but I literally have cut every & anything,
It's like an addiction that can't stop, so I'm cutting all the toppers + boxes,
This should be a fun little party, so stay tuned for the full party pictures!

Also, how fun are those fawn cookies, that what inspired it all,
I was up until midnight cutting, and decorating fawn cookies for Thanksgiving,
You can purchase the cutter from Sweet Estelle be sure to check out her sprinkle selection,
It may just be one of the very best, If you'd like a tutorial + recipe for the cookies,
You can visit this post I shared over at Mom's Best, bake, outline, than flood.

More to come, happy holiday season, I love this time of year!




No comments:

Post a Comment