DIY CHRISTMAS COOKIE DECORATING KIT.

Thursday, December 4, 2014




Hello, I'm just inlove with my new cricut explore,
seriously every night I rush home just to see what I can cut out,
It's addicting, but if you don't have one, pretty please, do your self a favor.. GET one
So I put together these little DIY christmas cookie decorating boxes in prep for the
christmas cookie party, aren't they just so fun? Perfectly fitting since this weekend
we are doing our annual christmas cookie making marathon.

But these would be perfect to give to little girls on christmas,
or before christmas as a special early present + get them to excited about helping.
I'm of course sharing all the Christmas cookie prep + party over at Mom's Best
Visit me over there to see the supplies + how to make your own kit.
+ guess what, there's more photos over at Moms Best!

I'm also sharing the scallop box template here 
(pssttt: it's located at the bottom of the post)




Happy Christmas Cookie Decorating Kit Making!




No comments:

Post a Comment