so sweet bakery box.

Monday, February 9, 2015




Guys, did you really think I was done with the boxes? I can't stop, I just love them
False, I'll never be, I have to much of an obsession with them, but today this sweet little box is perfect for the baker in your life! I teamed up with Kate Aspen to bring you this box full of sweet goodies, and I mean seriously how cute is that mini pink wisk? I know I'm obsessed with it! Also those mini heart teaspoons, so perfect in every single way! I'm sharing the DIY on how to create this over at Mom's Best Network, but seriously stay tuned, I revamped these babies and there coming up in a darling Valentines themed kids party!

P.s. If you have the chance check out Gilit, from the Bannerie, post on darling box round ups!
And she's so sweet she included that little man style valentine's day box in her round up, but I love them all!

Also I'm excited to be working with East and Acland! I can't wait to show you what she has in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment